Do you have a business idea? Are you unemployed and looking for a different way to make a living? The YMCA Self-Employment program can help you gain the right knowledge, tools and resources to start your own business today!
- What is the YMCA Self-Employment program?
- 48-week funded program.
- Online business training.
- Six weeks of virtual workshops.
- Guides business planning.
- 1:1 business advising.
- Business launch supports.
- Participants in the program will:
- Complete a business plan.
- Take the steps to launch a new
- Learn Canadian business practices.
- Gain confidence, knowledge, and ability to become an entrepreneur.
Learn how you can access the WorkBC funded Self-Employment Program, and how to assess a business idea. Join an Information Session hosted by Sunshine Coast and Sea to Sky Corridor Libraries on June 25, 2021 at 11:00 a.m.
Register here to receive a Zoom link: https://gv-ymca-ca.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZcrc-ysqDguH9LrXME_sg7ZzVaXlb1m0UqG